Thursday, January 26, 2017

posted by   |  permalink  |  11 comments  | email  |icon blog rss  |icon comment rss

The DogsBite.org comment policy.

Blogger I want a cute purse  |  1/26/2017 8:59 PM  |  Flag
That sorry excuse for a daughter! Her lack of love and loyalty to her own Mom is repulsive. I hate to see terrible kids bring their terrible pits and problems when they move back in with family.

Blogger K-Hart  |  1/26/2017 10:07 PM  |  Flag
The more I read about pit bull owners, the more they prove to me unequivocally that owning pit bulls is a sign of mental illness and instability. This poor woman's daughter is a perfect example. Greg Napora is another. Sick beyond words.

OpenID joelande  |  1/27/2017 4:30 AM  |  Flag
Many of these adult children with pit bulls or pit bull mixes have already had problems with their dogs, and are often fleeing complaints. The mistake that parents and grandparents make is allowing these dogs into their homes. They must say no.

If you have a situation like this in your neighborhood, you are at risk and need to be on high alert.

Blogger Dayna Hamilton  |  1/27/2017 7:15 AM  |  Flag
I think the daughter should get her wish. Hopefully the dogs will eat her next.

Blogger Lucu Lencia  |  1/27/2017 8:54 AM  |  Flag
Disgusting. How can she want to keep dogs that killed her own mother? It's unbelievable.

Blogger Natasha Nogoodnik  |  1/27/2017 5:46 PM  |  Flag
"They r my dogs n I wAnt them back. I've been trying since they were taken. It's been 2 months to the day n I want them back."

Oh. My. God. Unbelievable!

Blogger Your Quiet Neighbor  |  1/28/2017 8:53 AM  |  Flag
She certainly has a unique way of expressing herself. I'll give her that.

Blogger EyesOpened  |  1/29/2017 10:32 PM  |  Flag
It sounds like the daughter must not believe the dogs did it?

According to pro-pit activists, those are just mutts. Or maybe an Akita and a Chow! After all, they called that other pit mix that killed a child a Border Collie...

Blogger Colleen Lynn  |  1/30/2017 12:26 AM  |  Flag
Eyesopen, a difficult case to be sure. But the owner states in comments these were "Florida" American bulldogs (AKA pit bulls) bred with German shepherds. The daughter is from Florida, where she did the breeding(s), then moved to Staten Island. She had many more of these dogs, but could only bring "two" to her new living space -- apparently the two that killed.

Blogger EyesOpened  |  1/31/2017 4:39 PM  |  Flag
American bulldogs crossed with German shepherds? Sounds like a brilliant idea to me...(sarcasm) So there are dogs with the same genetics as these killers still out there. Does anyone know if the owners have been notified? What about those commenters on the NYC Urgent Dog website--have they been told what those dogs did?

Blogger EyesOpened  |  2/28/2017 3:56 PM  |  Flag
I posted in the comments section on the NYC Animal Care Center's page about what happened. There were the usual comments about saving these dogs as well as dawnschoentube's ones going back to December about trying to get them back. Now all comments have been erased...