Wednesday, April 9, 2008

posted by   |  permalink  |  8 comments  | email  |icon blog rss  |icon comment rss

Anonymous schultz  |  4/09/2008 2:00 PM  |  Flag
people get dogs that reflect their personality.

17 yr old punk matthew david and hoss sound like a match made in heaven (or is it hell?).

let's keep our fingers crossed that little 17 yr old matthew gets to serve a little time with the big boys...

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/09/2008 7:37 PM  |  Flag
"Let my pit bull kill your animals and terrorize the neighborhood or I'll put a bullet in your head."

That pretty much sums up the mental agility, maturity and balance of your average pit bull owner, doesn't it?

Anonymous David  |  4/09/2008 8:31 PM  |  Flag
The only dog that has rights are pit bulls. They are the only loving pet that matters. Anyone that beleives this is mentally disturbed. Anyone that threatens the freedom for these dogs to kill and maul at will, is fare game for the owners. It's hard to tell which is more dangerous, the owner or the dogs.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/10/2008 3:45 PM  |  Flag
I agree with David. I think pit bull owners really do think this way. They seem to have no regard whatsoever for anyone else or anyone else's pet. No one has a right to own a pit bull, especially to own a pit bull irresponsibly. And they don't get that yet. They have only themselves to blame when their dogs are banned.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/11/2008 8:52 PM  |  Flag
I am concerned about where this dog lives. Does anyone know where they are in nixa? I live south rural nixa myself and have two little dogs and two kids that play outside. Just a concerned parent!

Blogger bitbypit  |  4/11/2008 11:06 PM  |  Flag
Try to look up the McGhee name in your city/county white pages. You might get an address this way. The husband's name is Damond.

I encourage you to contact Rep. Stanley Cox of Sedalia who has introduced a new vicious animal control bill that might help put a dent in this problem.

Representative Stanley Cox District 118

Anonymous Kara McGhee  |  1/02/2010 7:27 PM  |  Flag
I didn't even know this page exsisted or I would have kept in contact. This happened in a neighborhood off Meadowview. We have sinced moved. It is now 2010 and nothing happened to Hoss. we still deeply miss Max. Kara McGhee

Blogger bitbypit  |  1/02/2010 8:42 PM  |  Flag
Please contact if you would like to join our private victim user forum Kara (