Thursday, January 8, 2009

posted by   |  permalink  |  6 comments  | email  |icon blog rss  |icon comment rss

Anonymous Anonymous  |  1/08/2009 4:14 AM  |  Flag
This will put a crimp in the lifestule of the dogmen and the hogdoggers.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  1/08/2009 3:54 PM  |  Flag
I had never heard of a 'crush video' before this article, and all I can say is: Those are some sick, disgusting FREAKS!

I've long suspected that a similar 'fetish' exist for pit bull fanciers... some sort of perverse arousal through the ownership of a breed that mutilates and kills.

It makes me puke. These freaks belong in hell.

Anonymous Bill  |  1/09/2009 9:36 AM  |  Flag
Here is a good article that points out the absurdity of the claims made by the people that want the manufacture and sale of these videos to be legal.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  1/09/2009 1:22 PM  |  Flag
I agree with the above poster... I think there is a sub-culture of pit bull owners who have fetishized pit bulls. If you hang around on some of the message boards, you get a clear picture of how obsessed some of the posters are with the a point where it doesn't seem psychologically healthy.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  1/10/2009 12:40 AM  |  Flag
Hogdoggers busted for video of caged hog being shredded...YEEHAW!!!

Wonder if STOP BSL will contribute to their legal defense?

Anonymous ernie  |  1/11/2009 1:27 AM  |  Flag
Make no mistake. These sick bastards have a compulsion to engage in blood sports much like a pedophile is drawn to the boy scouts. They can not control their sick desires. People like Mike Vick and Ed Faron are about as likely to be "cured" of their sickness as a pedophile priest. That's why they are desperately seeking alternatives to dog fighting like hog dogging.