Tuesday, April 8, 2008

posted by   |  permalink  |  8 comments  | email  |icon blog rss  |icon comment rss

Anonymous schultz  |  4/08/2008 2:48 PM  |  Flag
i didn't think it was possible to top the murder of 14 goats in texas.
i bet you pit bull owners are proud. there isn't a dog breed/dog type that can touch the world records your piranha dogfish set.

i would like to see the leonardis sue this f*@%!n* a$$h0!@ pit owner for everything he owns. hopefully by this time next year, the moron will be living under bridge or better yet, taking a dirt nap himself. this should be a capitol offense. the death penalty is under rated and under utilized.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/08/2008 7:04 PM  |  Flag
2000 rabid malteses could have done this too.

Anonymous Former Boy Scout  |  4/08/2008 7:58 PM  |  Flag
These useless, piece of crap pit bulls wiped out this man's business but the decision has not been made whether the dog owner will be charged? What the hell?!!! What else do they need to know?!!!

Anonymous David  |  4/08/2008 8:58 PM  |  Flag
Something like this would just have to make a person sick.
The mayor of our town "Wabash IN" said he thought you could make a poodle mean. It is very sad to see this happen. I know we are going to do all we can to bring this to stop.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/09/2008 5:39 AM  |  Flag
Ya'll don't get it...The supposed good traits found in Pit Bull are caused by genetics. The countless mauling episodes are caused by lack of nurturing!

Anonymous David  |  4/09/2008 6:04 AM  |  Flag
I will be leaving him a copy of the news story today. I'm going to tell him just what you just said. I'll leave off the part about being an idiot, I'm sure he already knows I think that.

Anonymous Paul Kersey  |  4/09/2008 10:06 AM  |  Flag
This type of dog has outlived its usefulness.

Anonymous David  |  4/09/2008 8:46 PM  |  Flag
I left 5 copies of this story around town this morning. Along with a "Staying Safe From Dog Attacks" flyer at each place.