Wednesday, January 13, 2016

posted by   |  permalink  |  7 comments  | email  |icon blog rss  |icon comment rss

Blogger Jensen Family  |  1/09/2016 1:12 PM  |  Flag
Poor sweet little girl! My heart breaks for this child. When will the safety of a child be paramount in today's society?! I'm not a perfect parent but I say no to a lot of things because I have little ones to care for and they depend on me.
No doubt the nutters will sweep this one under the rug as irresponsible Pitbull ownership. When in reality this happens to the most attentive babysitter who owns a pitbull. Kids and pitbulls... I want it to stop!!!

Blogger Sam Welman  |  1/09/2016 4:50 PM  |  Flag
Sad tired of not blaming the dog and not blaming the dog. I think the key is bigger longer jail time for the owners of the dogs.

Blogger Unknown  |  1/09/2016 10:33 PM  |  Flag
I agree!! There's children nearly daily now bring attacked by these dogs, the ones that are not killed are disfigured for life. It needs to stop!

Blogger Ka D  |  1/10/2016 7:56 PM  |  Flag
Why hasn't anything been heard about or from the child's Mother?

Blogger Colleen Lynn  |  1/10/2016 9:31 PM  |  Flag
That is a good question -- but I am sure she has been overwhelmed. Here is her Facebook page
----

Blogger Bonny T Lee  |  1/14/2016 10:40 PM  |  Flag
Here's the latest TV news report:

Blogger Miss Margo  |  1/15/2016 4:23 PM  |  Flag
Look at these two "Faces of Meth" winners.

Dogsbite blog is super-important, but God does it give me a rage-stroke.