Monday, October 5, 2015

posted by   |  permalink  |  7 comments  | email  |icon blog rss  |icon comment rss

Blogger Decatur AL livin nt to 4 pits  |  10/06/2015 2:10 AM  |  Flag
I've read everything again...is there any mention as to what happened to the dogs? As sad as this is I'm glad that the baby seen in the pictures on FB was not the victim or some other innocent child.

Blogger Colleen Lynn  |  10/06/2015 9:40 AM  |  Flag
I found no other information about the dogs. The sheriff did mention that a "court" would handle the euthanasia decision. The missing third dog is very confusing.

Blogger Unknown  |  10/06/2015 11:06 AM  |  Flag
So...the Golden was tethered. The pit was not mentioned. The GSD mix looks like a wolf hybrid. Is this about right?

Blogger Colleen Lynn  |  10/06/2015 11:40 AM  |  Flag
There isn't enough of an image of the white alleged shepherd-mix to know. The known information is incredibly partial. It will likely stay that way too.

Blogger Ka D  |  10/06/2015 3:53 PM  |  Flag
I've seen several attacks recently where the media went to lengths to NOT mention breed. FFS, why is everyone SO cowed down by the lunatics of pit advocacy? They should be roundly laughed at every time they pop up like the BAD advice they are.

Blogger Bailey  |  10/06/2015 7:50 PM  |  Flag
Looks I'm not the only one who thought the second creature looked like a wolf hybrid. Anyway, I think it's pretty obvious that the pit is responsible for the murder. Aside from everything we know about pits, the fact that they tried to hide it is pretty telling.

Blogger Kris Mikula  |  10/07/2015 12:35 AM  |  Flag
I was thinking wolf hybrid as well when I saw the white dog in the middle.