Monday, October 15, 2012

posted by   |  permalink  |  10 comments  | iconforum  |icon subscribe  |icon comment rss

Blogger Your Quiet Neighbor  |  10/15/2012 9:20 PM  |  Flag
We in Tucson are looking forward to welcoming the DogsBite.org crew to our city. And we will proudly walk with you on October 27th!

Blogger april 29  |  10/15/2012 10:07 PM  |  Flag
Happy Birthday DBO, a memorable five years. Thank you Colleen!

Blogger Decatur AL livin nt to 4 pits  |  10/16/2012 7:24 AM  |  Flag
Happy Birthday DBO and thank you Colleen and all those involved with helping victims in any way. I will not be in Tucson physically, but I will be with all of you in spirit. I will be looking forward to seeing pictures and video hopefully and reading each and every word. I am so honored to be a supporter of DBO !!!

Blogger Putme Incharge  |  10/16/2012 9:50 AM  |  Flag
Happy Birthday Dog Bites Org.

You have been an incredible voice out there.

I wish there was a way I could attend the walk. I will be there in spirit.

Blogger bitbypit  |  10/16/2012 10:12 AM  |  Flag
DogsBite.org will be documenting the event with a video cam! Should have lots of segments to edit when we return to Texas!

Blogger snack sized dog  |  10/17/2012 2:49 PM  |  Flag
Happy Belated Birthday Dogsbite.Org! It is hard to believe that only 5 years ago attack victims and absolutely no resources, no support, and nowhere to turn. It is hard to believe that this massive compendium of resources was assembled in only 5 years. It is hard to believe what strides have been made by Colleen and DBO in 5 years.

The Walk for Victims seems to be marking the very beginning of a second stage in development. Congratulations to you all and I can't wait to see the videos!

Blogger Anne King  |  10/18/2012 6:58 AM  |  Flag
Happy Belated!!! Thank you for all the support through our 14 months post attack. Within hours of arriving home after getting home from the hospital, our son now with a face full of stitches from a pit attack, a friend sent me a link to dogsbite, our lives felt supported from that moment on.

Blogger Anne King  |  10/18/2012 6:59 AM  |  Flag
Happy Belated! Within hour of arriving home from the hospital, my son's face full of stitches after the pit attack, a friend sent me a link to dogsbite. From that moment on, my family felt support and now a connection to those that understand and care. Thank you!

Blogger vintage  |  10/20/2012 6:06 AM  |  Flag
There's been 100 Americans killed by Pit Bulls since DBO started in 2007.

The Dog Lobby hates DBO because no one was supposed to know...might affect profits....

Great Job DBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blogger BanTheBull  |  10/23/2012 4:36 AM  |  Flag
Pit bull owners beware. Owning a pit bull causes chihuahua bites! Reading the comments on news stories I see where the greatest majority of pit bull owners confess to having been bitten by a chihuahua. One can only conclude that pit bull ownership causes chihuahua bites. Wish I could be in Tuscon for the march. Beware of chihuahua's.