Thursday, April 28, 2011

posted by   |  permalink  |  11 comments  | email  |icon blog rss  |icon comment rss

OpenID trigger770  |  7/31/2010 10:32 PM  |  Flag
Dog photos are here:

OpenID trigger770  |  8/01/2010 11:41 AM  |  Flag
Take a look at some wolf hybrids DogsBite, they do not all carry the common color characteristics of wolves. Of course the breeding history must be known:

Blogger cravendesires  |  8/01/2010 12:58 PM  |  Flag
they are calling this a gsd mix but i don't see any other breed in there.

i bet the pit/rott nutters are quietly celebrating this death because it occurred in military housing.

Blogger Sandra  |  8/01/2010 5:25 PM  |  Flag
It looks, from that one picture, like a Malinois cross to me. And you know which breed is currently being crossed with the Malinois and sold as the ultimate guard dog in southern CA, right?

I would place my bets that that dog is a Malinois/Pit cross.

Blogger P.  |  8/01/2010 9:06 PM  |  Flag
Trigger, I see some of the dogs on the links are with a CA rescue. You have to have a permit in CA for a wolf hybrid. I think I might report this group. I know of no other groups adopting out hybrids.

It was hard to tell from the picture but it looked like a Belgium SheepDog to me. I say that because it looks a great deal like my dog and he is a chow mix but can easily pass for a BSD until he opens his black mouth.

Blogger CKing  |  8/02/2010 10:12 AM  |  Flag
That's an excellent point about the reporting being affected by the military's ability to control media access.

And as far as the new report video, the reporting seems exactly like reporting of pit maulings. They show the video of the stressed out animal in a cage, and then they go on to point out how high the GSDs are on the dangerous dogs list.

What they don't ever mention is the fact that rotts are a distant #2 and GSDs are a distant #3 after pits as #1.

OpenID trigger770  |  8/03/2010 10:10 AM  |  Flag
Siblings of boy mauled by family dog are taken by Child Welfare:
"The move to take custody of the three other children is a routine precaution while officials determine whether their parents can adequately care for them, authorities said."
---

Blogger Donnie Brasco  |  8/03/2010 3:45 PM  |  Flag
That is the first german shepherd fatal attack in a long time.

Blogger craven desires  |  4/29/2011 2:05 AM  |  Flag
hey, maybe she can get a change of venue to judge thomas a. smith's court.

OpenID maultalk  |  4/29/2011 9:26 AM  |  Flag
I think Dad came home and raised some holy hell. Can't say that I blame him. Five felonies is no joke. Destroyed lives all over the place in this case. Welcome to the U.S. prison system Valerie. You are going to be "enrolled" for quite some time.

Blogger daniella  |  5/06/2011 12:26 AM  |  Flag
One is a dangerous beast, the other is a monster. One is going to be pumped full of phenobarbital to be euthanized, the other is going to be inside a cage for quite a while. Like owner, like dog.

Good job, Valerie. You get the most ironic life this week award. Enjoy prison.