Friday, April 28, 2017

posted by   |  permalink  |  11 comments  | email  |icon blog rss  |icon comment rss

The DogsBite.org comment policy.

Blogger Dayna Hamilton  |  4/27/2017 7:01 PM  |  Flag
Well, at least it was the adult owner this time.

Blogger Jennie Conway  |  4/27/2017 8:44 PM  |  Flag
'Tested to see what went wrong' duh! It's a pit bull, that's what went wrong.

Blogger Christy D  |  4/27/2017 9:13 PM  |  Flag
I am still reeling from Maurice Brown's fatal attack. I'm with you, Dayna, at least it was the adult owner of the dog this time.

Blogger Unknown  |  4/28/2017 4:22 PM  |  Flag
Was the dog intact or no

Blogger K-Hart  |  4/28/2017 4:23 PM  |  Flag
Again, why the hell do people own those things? It's nuts. Pit bulls have MURDERED two grown adults this WEEK, but they're just "misunderstood" and have been "unfairly demonized". I'd say their awful reputation is pretty damn accurate.

Blogger Alice Moncla  |  4/28/2017 5:37 PM  |  Flag
For the person wondering if the dog was intact or not, it doesn't matter. This person that was murdered by this pit bull bought into the lie that the breed is like other types of dogs. They are dead because they were attacked by a pit bull not because the dog had gonads.

Blogger Bailey  |  4/28/2017 10:14 PM  |  Flag
It's sad whenever this happens, but I am relived that it was only the owner who was attacked and no one else. These dogs need to be extinct. There is no reason to keep these kinds of animals in among human life for any reason.

Blogger responsible dog guy  |  4/30/2017 1:41 PM  |  Flag
The dog bit a child in the face and attacked another dog in the past. The dog should have been put down already. What was this woman thinking?

Blogger Your Quiet Neighbor  |  4/30/2017 1:57 PM  |  Flag
If l was the parent of the bitten child or the owner of the dog that had been attacked, I would have sued the pit bull owner into the ground.

Whenever an attack happens, a lawsuit should follow.

Blogger Larry McLaughlin  |  5/01/2017 3:48 PM  |  Flag
Little do my neighbors know, they will never own a pitbull

Blogger I want a cute purse  |  5/07/2017 4:03 PM  |  Flag
Boxer mix?!? Hate false reporting. Poor woman but I'm glad it wasn't another child's life stolen. The mistake of owning a Pitbull has such tragic consequences.