Thursday, April 10, 2014

posted by   |  permalink  |  8 comments  | email  |icon blog rss  |icon comment rss

Blogger RSM  |  3/31/2014 9:01 PM  |  Flag
RIP little sweetheart.

OMG YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.
A banner year for pit bulls, eh.

IF THIS IS WINNING< YOU ARE SICK YOU PIT BULLIES.

HOw do they look at these deaths, which are increasing in numbers rapidly, and excuse them?

BSL NOW.
BAN the breed, END the DEED>

(sorry for the all caps, I really am that mad and am yelling in my head right now)

Blogger scorched earth  |  3/31/2014 9:06 PM  |  Flag
I made this comment 3/26/2014 on the last child mauling fatality. Just five days later I have the same questions.

How many dead children are enough?

When will lazy/corrupt lawmakers turn their backs on professional pit bull advocates, a small, shrill, well funded special interest group?

When will lazy/corrupt lawmakers realize that normal dogs don't have, or require professional breed specific advocates?

How many dead children are enough?

Blogger Charlotte Welcker  |  4/01/2014 7:37 AM  |  Flag
Why are they even carrying that mutant away? It should have been killed on the spot.

Blogger PutMeInCharge4OneDay  |  4/01/2014 9:54 AM  |  Flag
And another person dead by pit bulls.

The sound of crickets still.

The classic pit bull excuse used in the article
"Family members say the dogs were secured in a dog pen behind the home but SOME HOW broke out and attacked Malone."

My guess is the pit nutters will see the waggy tail on the one murdering dog and soon will be trying to save him

Blogger RSM  |  4/01/2014 10:51 AM  |  Flag
OMG, that description is horrible. Just ate him.
RIP sweet boy, as you sure didn't DIP.

I have no idea why they let the dogs live. Shoot on the spot, FFS. NO GOOD will come of them living another day. Lets hope a vet put them down.

They will probably be the next Lexus Case, as they LOVE killers, and killer puppies, that screams for their abuse.

I wonder how old they were, they look smallish, maybe 9-10months? I have heard people say that this new generation of pits "turn on" by a year, often at 5-6 months, rather than the 2-3yrs it used to take. SCARY. I have a few 6 mo, and a 10 mo old maulers living near here, and they were just loose yesterday.

Blogger Packhorse  |  4/01/2014 10:57 AM  |  Flag

(Reuters) - A Texas toddler suffered severe injuries to her face and head, and her mother was also hurt, in an attack by a pit bull the mother was watching for her boyfriend, police said.

Blogger LARebell8727  |  4/07/2014 11:31 AM  |  Flag
From the Aera,

I lived in Thornton for almost 40 years and know the family members, including the father, the owner of the dogs. I have spoken with friends that live in Thornton and these dogs WHERE know to be vicious!! These same dogs had gotten out of the pen before and jumped on the neighbors pony.
But have to realize in rual Mississippi there is NO law!!!!

Blogger bossy Logan  |  4/10/2014 8:05 AM  |  Flag