Friday, May 1, 2009

posted by   |  permalink  |  8 comments  | email  |icon blog rss  |icon comment rss

Blogger Honesty Helps  |  5/01/2009 12:25 PM  |  Flag
But the Pitters will blame the old man and say the owner was justified in what he did because "pit bulls get a bad rap".

Anonymous Anonymous  |  5/01/2009 4:07 PM  |  Flag
Once again...whisked away through the bowels of the Pit Bull community.

The stewardship they exert over this breed is criminal.

Can I get a "Human aggressive pits were always culled"?!

Anonymous Trigger  |  5/01/2009 4:19 PM  |  Flag
Bowels could not be a more accurate term!

Anonymous FoolMeOnce  |  5/02/2009 11:34 AM  |  Flag
I keep saying that I don't want to read the pit nutter comments on these stories any more because they enrage me so, but I must say I am sad that this article does not allow comments. I just wonder how they would defend this "bad owner?" and whitewash what happened?

Anonymous Anonymous  |  5/03/2009 2:52 AM  |  Flag
I think there were comments at one point, but the news website whitewashed them away. Am I wrong?

Anonymous Anonymous  |  5/03/2009 6:09 AM  |  Flag
The problem is, that they won't condemn the trafficking of these Level 5 maulers....Therefore, they condone it.

I can't think of another breed community that does this.

Anonymous FoolMeOnce  |  5/03/2009 11:25 AM  |  Flag
The article that is linked from this post does not have any comments at this time.

Anonymous Trigger  |  2/06/2010 7:54 PM  |  Flag
Pit bull owner hides dogs after brutal attack sheltie (Feb 2010):

The owners of a pit bull that attacked a neighbor and her dog allegedly tried to keep the pit bull away from animal control officers after the attack, according to a report released Friday by the Larimer Humane Society.

On Jan. 30, Barbara Berry reported that she and her sheltie, Sassy, were attacked by a pit bull in the 3000 block of Garrett Drive. Berry did not have Sassy on a leash at the time, and the dog was severely injured.

The dog's right front leg was amputated Tuesday at the James L. Voss Veterinary Teaching Hospital at CSU, and Sassy died early Wednesday morning, owner Jerry Berry said Friday.