Wednesday, April 1, 2009

posted by   |  permalink  |  11 comments  | email  |icon blog rss  |icon comment rss

Anonymous MamaDog  |  4/01/2009 7:13 PM  |  Flag
The Game-Doggers think it's an April Fools joke (but they are not too bright over there). The conversation quickly degenerated into "bathroom" humor.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/01/2009 10:01 PM  |  Flag
Sounds like a slimy hit up for cash gifts

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/01/2009 11:36 PM  |  Flag
I was thinking the same thing!

Anonymous truthbird  |  4/02/2009 12:56 AM  |  Flag
If it's a joke, well, what a nice way to treat your members?! You need to be pretty pissed off at them to pull a stunt like this. Seems like a brutal power play to me, and as said above, "a slimy hit up for cash gifts."

Blogger bitbypit  |  4/02/2009 1:05 AM  |  Flag
It does appear to have been an April Fool's joke. The site is again live.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/02/2009 2:19 AM  |  Flag
But I'm sure they are still trying to solicit "donations" from their audience.

With a "see, this could happen if you don't give us money" thing

Anonymous truthbird  |  4/02/2009 2:47 AM  |  Flag
Pretty much exactly!

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/02/2009 2:51 AM  |  Flag
Ha Ha! Good one!...A pit Nutter using terms like "Liability" and "Risk" had to be a joke!

Anonymous annod  |  4/02/2009 9:53 AM  |  Flag
Couple of other forums reported that the admin wanted to give the mods a day off.

I am sure they are all tuckered out from defending their little wiggle butts. That's an exhausting job, requiring 24/7 diligence.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/02/2009 11:26 AM  |  Flag
I'm guessing its a ploy to get donations...but, seriously, we all know how many dog fighters and bybers are members of these pit forums. Pit bull breeding and fighting is associated with a whole host of criminal activity.

Who really knows what is going on? Are the owners/members under investigation for illegal activities? It seems like a really wierd and creepy joke to play on forum members, but this is the pit community we are talking about, so I can't be too surprised.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/02/2009 3:16 PM  |  Flag
I believe there were some puppy mill regulation hearings held in a couple of states on April 1.

I'm sure the AKC breeders involved with that site needed to go fight against puppy mill regulation for the AKC Puppy Mill Registration Division.