Monday, November 9, 2009

posted by   |  permalink  |  18 comments  | email  |icon blog rss  |icon comment rss

The DogsBite.org comment policy.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  11/06/2009 11:45 AM  |  Flag
Unbelievable. Another baby dies a horrific death that is entirely preventable.

What is the body count at for this year?

Anonymous Donnie Brasco  |  11/06/2009 12:52 PM  |  Flag
Why isn't this HEADLINE NEWS MATERIAL? CNN WILL COVER A COYOTE ATTACK IN THE MIDDLE OF CANADIAN MOUNTAINS, A SHARK ATTACK IN THE OCEAN, BUT NOT A PIT BULL KILLING AN ABSOLUTELY DEFENSELESS BABY?

WHAT THE (BLANK!).

Anonymous mrs.Poodle  |  11/06/2009 3:08 PM  |  Flag
I can't find another report on this either. Maybe two in three weeks is the maximum they want to report on. ??

Anonymous Trigger  |  11/06/2009 6:12 PM  |  Flag
"Several Union County officers said Thursday’s tragedy highlights the need for statewide legislation against vicious dogs. "I think it’s something that the Legislature needs to hear about," said Chief Deputy Jimmy Whitten. "Something’s got to be done. You hear more and more about (this kind of attack) every day."

That is correct!

Anonymous Anonymous  |  11/06/2009 6:21 PM  |  Flag
Here is the full poem:

A Pit Bulls' Plea
(author unknown)

You made me what I am today,
courage at its best.
You wanted me to know no fear,
a cut above the rest.
Not only did I master that,
I've thrown in loyalty too.
Look past my eyes into my soul,
you know I'd die for you.
I'll watch your kids and your house,
your praise will be my crown.
Ask what you will I'll do my best,
I'll never let you down.
But some of you don't like me,
I'm sure I don't know why.
The only thing I'm guilty of
is courage, love and try.
But still they want to see me go,
they want my breed to end.
Will you sit idly by,
you whom I call a friend?
You made me what I am today,
you never saw me waiver.
I've done my best to keep you safe.
Won't you please return the favor.
---

Anonymous Trigger  |  11/06/2009 6:26 PM  |  Flag
Comment by lurchaddams:

"I personally have seen the "BAM BAM memorial" driving around Tupelo and Shannon. If I am not mistaken, there is a bullet hole about two inches from where that picture ended."

Anonymous Anonymous  |  11/06/2009 11:28 PM  |  Flag
Not very Nanny-like!

RIP Little one....

Who in their right mind drops a toddler off at a sitter with a Pit Bull?

PLEASE STOP!

Anonymous Anonymous  |  11/06/2009 11:41 PM  |  Flag
Another Nanny gone bad episode results in infant being in critical condition:

Anonymous Anonymous  |  11/06/2009 11:48 PM  |  Flag
Piticide number 79 since January 1 2005.....I wonder how many times this nutter has typed "it's the owner" on post attack threads?!?

Once again a mandatory covered enclosure would have saved a life.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  11/07/2009 10:36 AM  |  Flag
Hmmm...what is it about pit bull owners?

The owners of the pit bulls that killed little Justin Clinton are demanding a makeshift memorial to him...a wooden cross surrounded by flowers...be removed, because the sight of people coming to the memorial is "disturbing them".

Anonymous Anonymous  |  11/07/2009 12:25 PM  |  Flag
Only a narcissistic sociopath would construct a memorial to a child killer. Even in the context of a specific pit bull that actually killed a child, the poem includes, “But some of you don't like me, I'm sure I don't know why. The only thing I'm guilty of is courage, love and try.”

Sick. Despicable. And a lie. What pit bulls are guilty of is killing more children than all other breeds combined. That’s neither love or courage.

This pit bull owner and advocate is every bit as deranged as Charles Manson or Jeffrey Dahmer.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  11/07/2009 5:14 PM  |  Flag
Are the nutters going to try to pass off this pit bull fanatic as an irresponsible and abusive owner too? I don't see it flying this time. More proof that it doesn't matter who the owner is or what the training and care is, if the dog is going to attack, there is nothing that can stop it.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  11/08/2009 5:34 AM  |  Flag
What happened to Bam Bam the Pit Bull eulogized in the poem?...Shot by Police?!?

Yes unfortunately for this Nutter, she is about to be outcast and thrown under the bus as a bad owner.

It is the Pit Nutter code...continue the current, grotesque breeding standards at all costs!

Anonymous Anonymous  |  11/08/2009 11:06 AM  |  Flag
Well, wait a minute...the "tribute" poem to pit bulls praises them for being guard dogs..."I'll watch your kids and your house". It basically memorializes them as protecting/defending its home and family...by being aggressive to strangers, perhaps?

But wait a minute...I thought that a "real" pit bull was SO friendly to humans, including strangers, that they made TERRIBLE guard dogs! Isn't that what all the pit bull propaganda web sites insist? So which is it? Is the pit bull a dog that is fearless and "brave", and ready to fight at a moments notice, or is the pit bull a "lovable wigglebutt", who wants to lick everyone to death?

It seems that the pit bull fanatics can't make up their minds as to what their "breed" really is. They keep spinning the fairy tales about pit bulls; they are great with children, they are non-human aggressive... dog aggressive pit bulls pose no danger to people, they only fight other dogs if they are "forced" to or 'trained" to.... they contradict themselves over and over again. That is why the public, and lawmakers, should ignore these pit advocacy groups

Anonymous Anonymous  |  11/08/2009 1:11 PM  |  Flag
Yes, it's all "bad owner, chained dog" on the nutter forum. One of them that she doesn't "even leave her 2 year old niece alone with" her dog. And hey, it's a great start, but from her picture she's a small woman who doesn't understand that if her dog decides to kill her niece she won't be able to do a damn thing about it because her dog is WAY beyond her physical control. They just don't get it and they never will so these little kids will keep paying the price until the laws change.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  11/09/2009 2:59 AM  |  Flag
When are they going to name this perp-nutter-child killer?!?

Blogger Pinkerton  |  11/12/2009 7:28 PM  |  Flag
Destiny Knox Obituary

NEW ALBANY – Destiny Marie Knox, 16 months, died Thursday, Nov. 5, 2009, at the home of her babysitter. She was born July 2, 2008, in New Albany to Nicole Howard and Detret Knox of Myrtle. Services will be at 12 p.m. on Tuesday at Victory Life Center in New Albany with Bishop Henry Finley officiating. Burial will be in Gerizum Cemetery. Serenity Funeral Home of New Albany is in charge of arrangements.

Survivors include her parents; a sister, Jasmine Howard; a brother, Damien Knox; her grandparents, Ella and Ricky Cook, Catherine and Billy Blackwell of New Albany and Jack and Julie Howard of Burlington, Wisc.; her great-grandparents, Elsie and James Blackwell of New Albany and Jack and Cheryl Schweitzer of Oak Creek, Wisc.; her godmother, Lynn Jeffries; her godsister, Ingrid Christian; her babysitter, Tanya Graham; and a host of uncles, aunts and other family and friends...

Anonymous Anonymous  |  11/17/2009 5:12 AM  |  Flag
Has this Pit-Perp been named yet? Why all the hush-hush on this one?