DogsBite.org - Join us @Supportthecourt, Tuesday June 19th at 10:00 am (EST) as we tweet in real time the Pit Bull Task Force Forum unfolding in Annapolis, Maryland. Entities invited to the forum to discuss the Court of Appeals ruling in Tracey v. Solesky will include many seeking to undo the Court's ruling. Kevin A. Dunne, who represents the Solesky family (and commanded the two-hour Midday with Dan Rodricks show last Friday), will be present along with Anthony Solesky.
Follow Along, Listen and Take Action
- Follow the twitter feed @Supportthecourt
- Listen live (navigate to Judicial Proceedings audio)
- Learn how to take action to Support the Court
Members of the Pit Bull Task Force
Who have not filed legislation against the Court's decision.
- Sen. Brian Frosh, D-Montgomery (co-chair)
- Sen. Lisa Gladden, D-Baltimore
- Sen. Jamie Raskin, D-Montgomery
- Sen. Norman Stone, D-Baltimore County
- Del. Curt Anderson, D-Baltimore (co-chair)
Who have filed legislation against the Court's decision.
- Sen. Joseph Getty, R-Carroll
- Del. Eric Bromwell, D-Baltimore County
- Del. Benjamin Kramer, D-Montgomery
- Del. Heather Mizeur, D-Montgomery
- Del. Michael Smigiel, R-Cecil
Want a thought tweeted? Send it to: email@example.com
06/08/12: DogsBite.org Launches Maryland Dog Bite Victim Advocacy Web Page...
04/30/12: Maryland Court of Appeals Holds Pit Bull Owners and Landlords Accountable
01/16/12: Pit Bull Attack Victims May Have New Hope to Recover from Landlords
11/02/11: Letter of Gratitude to Founder Colleen Lynn from Parents of Mauling Victim
03/10/10: Dangerous By Default: Extreme Breeds by Anthony Solesky