Wednesday, January 31, 2018

posted by   |  permalink  |  10 comments  | email  |icon blog rss  |icon comment rss

The DogsBite.org comment policy.

Blogger Ka D  |  1/31/2018 5:58 PM  |  Flag
The grand bullshit artists of the pit bull propaganda movement. May a pit bull rend them all.

Blogger Ka D  |  1/31/2018 6:29 PM  |  Flag
I wonder if she knows she's a blatant liar of if she really thinks she's a legend in her own mind.

Blogger Farmer Jane  |  1/31/2018 8:43 PM  |  Flag
These "experts" share responsibility for every mauling and death. They could actually save lives if they were truthful.

Blogger rbentrdr  |  1/31/2018 8:54 PM  |  Flag
Another 20-something that thinks she knows what the hell she's talking about. Hopefully she will get a good shift reality kick in the a$$ soon. Lets just hope no innocent person gets hurt before that happens.

Blogger Your Quiet Neighbor  |  2/01/2018 7:01 AM  |  Flag
In these cases, BSL is needed. As in Breed-Specific Litigation.

Blogger Sarah  |  2/01/2018 1:08 PM  |  Flag
I can't imagine having the gall to protest the humane euthanasia of someone else's dogs involved in killing someone. Emotionally, if it was your dog, I could maybe understand it - although if my beloved dog killed a human? She would not be my beloved dog. But to stand up and demand attention as a member of the public, to demand answers solely as a young trainer, in defense of 2 dogs that were very likely unadoptable even before they lunched on their owner? The cruelty, the inhumane cruelty of it is breathtaking. I'm starting to think that animal cruelty prosecutions should be extended to include people who 'defend' animals by torturing people like this.

I initially wrote this as "forget the breed issue, defending any dog that did this would be insane." That's true enough, but it is also true that there seems to be a link between pit bull owners and this sort of callous behavior.

Blogger Unknown  |  2/01/2018 5:30 PM  |  Flag
very true i posted on her pager ''your an expert''? i said based on the catalog the work is very very basic she never replied

Blogger Garnet  |  2/01/2018 11:34 PM  |  Flag
I would think the medical experts who actually conducted the autopsy and the crime scene investigators would know a bit more about what happened here than someone with no relevant education and a crazy pro-pit bull agenda to push.

Blogger Packhorse  |  2/02/2018 10:32 AM  |  Flag
I think a lot of it is just laziness on the part of the reporters. They're writing a story, they're pressed for time and looking for a colorful quote to maybe punch up their article. And here are these instantly available, media-savvy young people who are always ready to spout off a quote.
If you are a reporter and you don't know or don't care much about dog attacks, you can see the appeal of these easily accessed talking heads.

Blogger Ka D  |  2/03/2018 6:35 PM  |  Flag
I think it would be VERY rare for someone her age to be an expert in ANY subject.