Wednesday, July 6, 2011

posted by   |  permalink  |  6 comments  | email  |icon blog rss  |icon comment rss

Blogger bitbypit  |  7/05/2011 6:18 PM  |  Flag
We are highlighting a comment left by a "sick" misogynist who run rampant throughout the pit bull community.

lillyann said on July 5, 2011 at 1:18 PM
So very sad. My question is: could the baby did something to the dog? I have a 2 year old neighbor who pulls the ears and tail of her dog. It is a small dog though but it could turn on her. The dog had to be KILLED in the house. I would be moving, knowing my beloved pet was killed there. No thank you. It is a sad story for all involved.

Blogger vintage  |  7/06/2011 6:12 AM  |  Flag
American Bulldog DBRFs 2005 to Present

Violet Serenity Haaker
3-years old | Ocala, FL
February 20, 2010
Killed at her mother’s breeding operation, that produced dogs with champion hog dog pedigrees all over the south.

Kathleen Jeanette Doyle

91-years old | Livingston, MI
September 13, 2007
Neighbor’s 4 American Pit-Bulldogs

Tori Whitehurst
4-years old | Phoenix, AZ
November 5, 2007
American Bulldog that had been adopted 3 months earlier and passed multiple temperment tests

Boyd W. Fiscus
83-years old | Morgan County, IN
July 1, 2005
American bulldogs (2), Mastiff
Border collie

Blogger OT  |  7/06/2011 9:06 AM  |  Flag
Amazing, lillyann completely missed a point she made, the neighbors dog hasn't harmed the 2 year old despite the child causing it some aggrivation. That dog obviously wasn't bred with a fight reflex that can suddenly erupt. If the small dog did "turn" then in all likelyhood it would nip the child, maybe even draw some blood and cause a lot of crying, but the dog wouldn't require the police to shoot it inside the home because it stayed aggitated and the baby would be very much alive.

Blogger Digger  |  7/06/2011 2:58 PM  |  Flag
When I was young I often cared for a terrier type dog and we played a lot. I'd flop them on their back and we'd rough house like the boys we were.

The dog was very adamant however to not let me poke his stubby tail or try to grab it. He would not bark or lunge, but he would carefully push my hand aside with his nose and give a small poof. That was his only aggravation.

I cared for the dog periodically for at least four years. If I had tried that with a pit type dog I'm sure I would have been dead.

Blogger Digger  |  7/06/2011 3:00 PM  |  Flag
I also find it amazing that this lillyann person prioritized the dog who was rightfully killed for killing a human baby. These kinds of people should be banned from deciding laws and regulation.

Blogger BanTheBull  |  10/10/2011 6:59 PM  |  Flag
I was visiting a friend that has an American Bulldog. The dog growled at me several times and snapped at me once. I thought little of that until reading some things on this site. I was lucky. Aggression is a prelude to a bite, or worse. I won't be visiting there again.