Saturday, April 18, 2009

posted by   |  permalink  |  17 comments  | email  |icon blog rss  |icon comment rss

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/17/2009 10:32 PM  |  Flag
These are some really nasty dogs and I don’t believe for a minute that there were never problems with these dogs. In essence the dog owner is blaming the HOUSE. What did he plan to do with these two crazed creatures? Give them to some unsuspecting fool? It is an outrage that the same man has been attacked TWICE!!!

Anonymous Lustin Jingle  |  4/17/2009 11:29 PM  |  Flag
Yo! I wuz gonna send my boyzzz to da cuntry to live on a farm far away from Fuchs til I git my drivers license reinstated after I complete anger management classes. My boyzzz didn't like Fuchs shampoo-dat's all. My boyzzz ain't neva hurt noBODY! My boyzzz are da best! They just lick to death all my babies and their mamas. They nanny dawgs.
WORD!

YO! You can all check me out on myspace. WORD!

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/17/2009 11:37 PM  |  Flag
If the city was involved in the first attack by these dogs, and then returned them to the owner for this encore, it's time to start building a fresh jury pool.

Anonymous pitbullpunkBAG  |  4/18/2009 12:31 AM  |  Flag
Talk about your "typical" pit bull owner. Exactly how will this PUNK pay for both of these injuries suffered by the victim? HE WILL NOT PAY.

He is "judgment proof."This 24-year old PUNK surely did not have liability insurance on the dogs and surely does NOT have $30,000 laying around.

My heart goes out to Wes Fuchs!I hope you fully recover!

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/18/2009 12:39 AM  |  Flag
A morally reprehensible comment left at the Billings website:

(User: Mother of three) -- There are alot of unanswered questions here. 1:Have there been other victims of attack? 2: Has the owner ever been attacked? 3: Is this guy doing anything to provoke these attacks? 4: Could the neighbors/environment be causing these animals stress which is leading to these attacks? Before these two animals are put down or put into a "ring", lets get the facts. Maybe they dogs are the innocent ones?!?

Anonymous pitbullpunkBAG  |  4/18/2009 12:44 AM  |  Flag
On the perp's last login to MySpace (04/17/09), his mood was "EXCITED!"

PRISON is always GOOD to get excited about!

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/18/2009 1:11 AM  |  Flag
Imagine these two love bugs out on a walk or a friendly jaunt at the local dog park?

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/18/2009 3:14 AM  |  Flag
The victim has a frankenstein like scar on his wrist from the previous attack by these wigglebutts!

A/C has some splainin' to do!

Blogger Honesty Helps  |  4/18/2009 9:06 AM  |  Flag
I didn't believe in banning pits until I found this site. Now I am convinced it is the right thing to do. As much as I love the pit, I will never trust them, as if I did before. And the fact that people such as this owner are allowed access to owning these dogs doesn't make matters better. Between stupid people and pits, we don't stand a chance.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/18/2009 9:13 AM  |  Flag
The landlord is allowing a dog fighting operation to go on on his premises.

I would hope the lawyers are lining up.

Anonymous Jimmy O  |  4/18/2009 10:10 AM  |  Flag
"(User: Mother of three) -- There are alot of unanswered questions here. 1:Have there been other victims of attack? 2: Has the owner ever been attacked? 3: Is this guy doing anything to provoke these attacks? 4: Could the neighbors/environment be causing these animals stress which is leading to these attacks? Before these two animals are put down or put into a "ring", lets get the facts. Maybe they dogs are the innocent ones?!"

OF COURSE THE DOGS WERE PROVOKED!! It was the SHAMPOO. It burned the dogs' sensitive noses. Fuchs was warned but he thought lightening couldn't strike twice. Well maybe lightening can't but pit bulls CAN!

Fuchs had an odor about him, how do I put this, let's call it sober employment. It absolutely freaked out Justin's dogs. I also hear that the dogs didn't like the music Fuchs played. They were only soothed by Justin's mindless rap beat.

Plus Fuchs lived in the basement, giving the dogs a sense of superiority. According to the idiot dog whisperer, you should never let a dog walk through the door first. It's kind of like that.

Unfortunately for Fuchs, he was the victim of judgment proof punk, JUSTIN LINGLE.

Anonymous Lustin Jingle  |  4/18/2009 1:47 PM  |  Flag
Um, yeah, that's right. It is the landlord's fault!

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/19/2009 5:35 AM  |  Flag
Just like Lockwood pointed out back in 1988 " Pit Bulls are 14 times more likely to break containment and attack compared to other breeds".

Just where was Justin Lingle going to "Get Rid" of these public safety threats?

Euthanize them at the vet?

Traffic them through a "responsible" Pit Rescue Group?

Sell them to a breeder?

Sell them to a dog fighting ring?

Anonymous Felony  |  4/20/2009 12:16 AM  |  Flag
Pitbullforum psychos blaming the victim, AGAIN.

So, this guy was the only one to be attacked by these dogs and he was smart enough to get attacked twice.... yet another person was able to grab one of the dogs by the collar with no problem and other people (police) were in the yard without incident????

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/20/2009 12:50 AM  |  Flag
Animal control waited an HOUR to corral the dogs while the victim lay holed up inside:
---
"For Fuchs' family, the scariest part was waiting outside the apartment for nearly an hour while animal control officers worked to corral the dogs. After he was attacked, Fuchs ran back into his basement home, called 911 and stayed on the line with dispatchers for about 50 minutes until paramedics could get to him."

Way to give the victim priority!

"Dailey and Beatty are not upset with Lingle. "It was an unfortunate event, and we're so sorry for Justin," Beatty said. "It's hard to find neighbors that you get along with right away, but that's how it is with him."

Talk about gracious victims...I hope Wes makes a swift recovery.

Anonymous Engine 1  |  4/20/2009 11:33 AM  |  Flag

That boggles the mind. I would never delay treatment or transport that long. Those pit bulls should have been shot when PD went on scene, or the engine company should have taken pike poles and hydrant wrenches to the dogs.

Billings is backwards and upside down in every detail of this story. They should be taken to task in a civil suit for a) not disposing of the dogs after the first attack, and b) unreasonable delay of rescue and treatment.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/20/2009 4:17 PM  |  Flag
The delay of treatment is inexcusable. If I were Fuchs, I would sue Lingle, animal control, the PD and the city. He has an excellent case, and I guarantee he'd win. It's more likely the city would settle out of court and Lingle doesn't have a pot to piss in, but it's the principle of the matter.