Tuesday, April 21, 2009

posted by   |  permalink  |  8 comments  | email  |icon blog rss  |icon comment rss

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/21/2009 4:23 AM  |  Flag
Just once I'd like to see the so called responsible Pit community drop the dime on these dogfighters. Another six figure off property mauling...

PREVENT THE DEED, REGULATE THE BREED!

Anonymous annod  |  4/21/2009 10:41 AM  |  Flag
A fund is set up to help this woman with her medical bills, while donations by the thousands flow into Best Friends and Badrap to help fighting dogs.
SICKENING!

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/21/2009 10:57 AM  |  Flag
How awful! Would this be listed as a "bite" with the CDC?

Anonymous Trigger  |  4/21/2009 1:37 PM  |  Flag
In most places the incident would be listed as "one bite." But since there were two dogs involved (at least), it may be listed as "two bites" as well.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/21/2009 3:54 PM  |  Flag
A conclusion that one can come to is that local authorities are involved in dog fighting and dog breeding

Why are they enabling people like this guy? Why weren't the dogs seized after the first attack and charges put forward?

The "fled to Mexico" thing is worrisome. We already know that the Mexican drug cartels have pit bulls where they grow marijuana in national forests here.

We know they have set up contacts and cells here.

Could this have been a drug cartel setup right under the noses of authorities?

Again, WHY WERE THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES PROTECTING THIS MAN?

Anonymous Anonymous  |  4/21/2009 4:41 PM  |  Flag
"I personally feel there are better ways to control this problem without taking away individual liberty."

Yep -- firearms (after the first attack).

Anonymous Anonymous  |  5/20/2009 9:39 PM  |  Flag
As a child I was bitten by a bull
dog on my right ankle. He shook me
til my teeth rattled. He took his
time in turning loose. I could not walk for some time. Later, I delivered News Papers and encountered a lot of dog bites.
DOG LOVERS CANNOT UNDERSTAND THIS
KIND OF FEAR but I have a concealed
carry permit mainly for dogs. If I
am bitten, God will call the little
thing HOME. Charley

Blogger GetAPetaHome  |  1/08/2016 8:16 PM  |  Flag
Great..but since the first "bite is a vicious, sustained, full-blown ATTACK....um, no. Stop the BREED. It is not a civil liberty to endanger the public.