Monday, November 24, 2008

posted by   |  permalink  |  8 comments  | email  |icon blog rss  |icon comment rss

Anonymous Anonymous  |  11/24/2008 1:09 PM  |  Flag

Dig this chick whimpering about the restrictions she must face to keep her precious!
Lady, I crate my dog in my car, my dog is always leashed when not in his yard, Muzzle? Maybe, if the new neighbor (who owns a pit) doesn't stop littering the yard with old food. Honey, I carry a club, I wear a large easy to undo belt to handle dogs without collars, I do everything you are asked to do, and MORE! because people like you insist your pits are flower children in disguise, and should be as free as the birds.
Birds seldom bite, and they let go.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  11/24/2008 1:20 PM  |  Flag
These people HAVE TO BE SUED.

That is the only way to stop this madness.

When they know that they will be held financially responsible, more of them will stop getting these aggressive dogs.

I hope they find out what breeder or rescue this pit came from, and sue them too.

We need to find out where these dogs are coming from, trace back to the source.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  11/24/2008 2:49 PM  |  Flag
It's real simple: You don't let your child play in the street for safety reasons. You don't have an unmuzzled pit bull around a child either. Pit bull owners that cannot accept the genetic traits of their dog -- NO WARNING SIGNALS, JUST SNAPPED -- and refuse to follow safety precautions, such as muzzles, need to give up their dogs.

Anonymous mrs.Poodle  |  11/24/2008 2:52 PM  |  Flag
I just read a news story about a pitbull attacking two dogs. The pit was muzzled but as it attacked the muzzle came off.

Anonymous bluesmom  |  11/24/2008 3:39 PM  |  Flag
The muzzle should be required at any time a pit bull is outside the confines or the owner's home, or a secure pen. These dogs are just as dangerous in rural areas as they are in residential neighborhoods. Pits kill and maim livestock all too frequently!

Anonymous Anonymous  |  11/25/2008 2:01 AM  |  Flag

Anonymous Anonymous  |  11/25/2008 5:17 AM  |  Flag
You're like an angel. I love your voice.

"Out in the country, no one can hear you scream. Look how many times a mauling incident is broken up by neighbors.

These dogs are extremely powerful and escape prone. They need special containment rules wherever they are kept."

Anonymous Anonymous  |  11/25/2008 5:54 AM  |  Flag
The Head Pit Nutters command the lower dupes in the Great Struggle to "go forth and advocate, so thy breed may be sold freely".

Gotta wonder if this was an ethereal dupe, believing that exposing her sweetie to the children, would bring in new customers for her breeder puppetmasters.