Thursday, September 18, 2008

posted by   |  permalink  |  8 comments  | email  |icon blog rss  |icon comment rss

Anonymous Anonymous  |  9/18/2008 3:55 PM  |  Flag
I wonder what the treatment will be like in the slammer for men who kill a woman with dogs?

Anonymous Jeef King  |  9/18/2008 4:39 PM  |  Flag
Hair is fotgrafic prufe that my dog ded nut kill that women. Do yu thenk I wood let my dog lik my babee if I thawt it were meen?

Anonymous Anonymous  |  9/18/2008 5:35 PM  |  Flag
We have to start arresting people whose dogs maul or kill others...if we keep allowing people to walk away, you are creating a perfect weapon for those who want to, in essence, "get away with murder".

Its all too easy to claim, "The dog just snapped, I never saw it coming!", and kill your child, girlfriend, or neighbor, in this country...and simply walk away. These people need to go to jail...period. It should be an automatic manslaughter or first degree murder charge.

Anonymous Dee  |  9/18/2008 5:37 PM  |  Flag
I hope they nail these two.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  9/18/2008 7:34 PM  |  Flag
I hope Bubba nails these two in Cell Block Soap on a Rope.

Anonymous mrs.Poodle  |  9/19/2008 8:15 AM  |  Flag
I'm all for dogs' DNA samples being collected and put in a data base. It doesn't cost that much anymore to have a profile made and unlike microchips it cannot be tampered with. It also gives the owner absolute proof that this is his dog.
So why not put all dogs DNA in a database? Add the owners address and charge some dog tax to make sure the owner's details are and remain correct.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  9/19/2008 12:17 PM  |  Flag
There's a fresh pair of boot lickers for the incarcerated half of the Norteños.

Enjoy your stay, boys.

Anonymous Anonymous  |  9/21/2008 1:59 AM  |  Flag
The investigation should also trace the dogs to the breeder that bred and sold these canine IEDs. That bloodline needs to be terminated for public safety reasons.

That's whole motivation behind the dog lobby's "It's the owner" disinformation campaign. If product liability gets tied to producing and selling dangerous dogs, breeders face millions in civil liability claims. Currently, they dont even have to have a business license in most places.