Sunday, December 30, 2007

posted by   |  permalink  |  6 comments  | email  |icon blog rss  |icon comment rss

Anonymous schultz  |  12/28/2007 5:40 PM  |  Flag
these are the attacks that i find most disturbing, people just out minding their own business and encountering vicious free roaming dogs.
regardless of previous history of aggression, the owners should face murder charges.

Anonymous MAC  |  12/30/2007 1:09 PM  |  Flag
"Both Dugger and Davies said Caldwell’s body was badly damaged by the attack. Dugger said it looked like Caldwell’s legs had been run over by a car. Pieces of her body were scattered around the scene. Davies, who saw her sister in the emergency room, said she had skin nowhere else on her body but her face. "

Sure, ALL dogs bite but there is only ONE type of dog that does this kind of damage, PIT BULL.

Anonymous Dee  |  12/30/2007 8:56 PM  |  Flag
Absolutely horrifying

Anonymous Anonymous  |  1/01/2008 8:45 PM  |  Flag
OMG...We do not have the details of what Jennifer's appearance was after she was murdered.

We were only told it is to horrible for the family to endure.

She was awake the 45 minutes the dogs were eating her. She fought to stay alive but lost the fight after the rescue.

I am so sorry for the Caldwell Family... I am sorry to say, closure will come slowly.

Please be strong...God bless you all.

Aunt Sue

Blogger lacey909ie  |  3/12/2010 1:42 AM  |  Flag
That was my mother and there is no reason for anyone to die like that !!!!!

Blogger Packhorse  |  8/01/2011 6:55 PM  |  Flag
"suspicion of failure to control a mischievous animal"

Uh...I consider my cat "mischievous " when he steals food off my plate. "Violent" or Deadly" are much better adjectives.